• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I can only help if my wife benifits!!

91W350

Whips do not interest me much. I tried one on a normally docile Herford bull when he was slow to go up a loading ramp. When he backed up in response he pushed me backwards through two 2x6 boards in the coral. I was thankful for the fact somebody bought long boards and was conservative with the posts. I was ready for some relief....

zout

2cents2cents
There are a lot of guys out there that are not smart enough to stay out of a "hole" - like asking us for wife issues - :cookoo:

Maybe she did you a favor and you just cannot see it ?
Maybe she just wants a leash around you with your balls attached ?

I know the more I stopped being selfish (I did not say I stopped) but paid more attention of what she needed (not wanted) and the surprising responce from here was giving me what I needed in the first place - like what goes around comes around.

She does not want to go with me sometimes - but she has, and met some new aquired friends in the process and happy she went - but when we go - I make sure I do stuff she wants to do as well.

I've only been married once and for 32 yrs and know nothing. But I will say I have an awesome wife and why she married me makes me clueless.

No one knows all the reasons and motives that come out of people. Its a best guess - guessing game.
Now please remove yourself from my couch your 5 minutes is UProfl

Crazyguyla

Marriage Counseling Sessions???

I think not Sir!!!:!::!:

"They knew what they were doing, they bought their ticket"!!

"I SAY LET EM CRASH"!!roflroflrofl
Surely, you must be joking.

I moved some stuff foe a member this one time, knew the wife wouldn't like me being gone for a weekend. We turned the trip into a family outting. Driving across three states over a 4 day weekend with an overlaoded uhaul trialer through the appilation mountains with family=great weekend. After making the delivery, spent the next day in louisville, ky. Saw this place that makes these bats, they're supposed to be some kind of famous bat maker. then went to this big horse farm, something about famouse race horses. then stopped in this little town in indiana, some famous guy from ky grew up there in a log cabin. After crossing the mississippi, saw the world from this inside this imposing arch. Then we went home. It was a fun weekend.

Anyone been to these places?

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Surely, you must be joking.

I moved some stuff foe a member this one time, knew the wife wouldn't like me being gone for a weekend. We turned the trip into a family outting. Driving across three states over a 4 day weekend with an overlaoded uhaul trialer through the appilation mountains with family=great weekend. After making the delivery, spent the next day in louisville, ky. Saw this place that makes these bats, they're supposed to be some kind of famous bat maker. then went to this big horse farm, something about famouse race horses. then stopped in this little town in indiana, some famous guy from ky grew up there in a log cabin. After crossing the mississippi, saw the world from this inside this imposing arch. Then we went home. It was a fun weekend.

Anyone been to these places?
YUP [thumbzup]

Did a "Mom's Estate Recover Trip" in July of 2009.... Flew TX -> NJ, then drove Budget Rent-A-Truck back from NYC Suburbs, Philly, Gettysburg, W.VA., Kentucky, Louisville, St. Louis, across Missouri & Oklahoma, then back thru DFW and finally San Angelo, TX. - - - Dianna and I co-drove and we made a week long vacation out of it..... LOVED IT - especially eachother's company. :jumpin::driver:

westechs_wifey

Just my 2cents from a wife's view......see if she and the kids would like to go along and if not just try to do some family time when you get back ....now with the hubby & I we both love the Green Iron and we make it a fun adventure .....and we both meet many many new people and most of them turn into great friends!;)

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just my 2cents from a wife's view......see if she and the kids would like to go along and if not just try to do some family time when you get back ....now with the hubby & I we both love the Green Iron and we make it a fun adventure .....and we both meet many many new people and most of them turn into great friends!;)
Thanky, Ma'am <tipping of hat> for your feminine input on this topic.

dc3coyote

This was the view of my Ex. As long as I was playing with my trucks I stayed mostly sober and was too poor to go to bars. When I went wheeling she almost always came and would even be the third person in the truck (the dogs were always first).

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this post was started in the far left.. bounced to the far right and back and forth more times that i can think of.. the original post was what??? do you need fuel money? that would be expected to say the least. or is she wanting you to be a rented out??? i dont know as :lost:my wife is a super one.. she would .. if she could.. go with me to see more green.. i am quessing that you live very close to a depot and have many members asking you to go check this or that out for them? if so i can see that you dont want to go every day off to look at something there... errr im getting more lost.. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks