• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I found out my deuces’ name is Bert

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had a deuce here who's name was Elmo.

I also saw a picture of an M-1 tank commanded by Ernie, so Bert may have indeed maintained that truck.

It's good to know that BOTH Bert and Ernie served our country honorably. I'm sure they are thankful for the "don't ask - don't tell" policy, huh:?::!:

As for Bert the Deuce.... Are you going to emblazen his name on the sides of the hood or doors? It's cool to have a glimpse into his "persona".

Srjeeper

If ya find MP anywhere on the truck, keep it to yourself. Otherwise you and your truck will be lookin over your shoulder the rest of your life watchin for the Frog.

Lonesome715

I wonder if the were force out becuase they were cought in the tub together.

I doubt I will put the name any where else. Unfortunatly I plan to sell this truck once all the repairs are complete.

I am not sure why I would be watching for a frog.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Lonesome715

Well, the only thing left is the sticking throttle. I cannot spend a lot of time on it so I take a few minutes here and there and do what I can. There is no telling when I will complete it.

Oh wait, I also have a small peice of wiring to correct, then I will be done.

The Gimlis

We bought an old Ford Flatbed for our fabrication shop, and whacked off 6 ft off the back and of course, it became BIG BOB. That started a silly tradition and every vehicle, whether personal or for the shop, ended up a Whatever Bob. Car Bob, Little Bob, Bus Bob, etc etc.

It only stood to reason, that when we got our M35A2 from bigelk50 (thanks, Rueben!), he would become ARMY BOB. He's not "bobbed" but the name fits.

Aiming for a trip to Death Valley by way of the west side (Saline Valley road) and will camp out in the back of Army Bob. Probably in Feb.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks