• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have decided CUCV's are the debil....the debil!

MSgt USMC (Ret)

Mine is one more failed start from getting the sledge hammer. I don't recall the issues I've had with my POS in the military. If I hadn't practically rebuilt mine I'd pour gas on it and have a bon fire party.

saddamsnightmare

December 13th, 2010.

Some M35A2's behave that way. After replacing the starter and solenoid with a brand new NOS starter and solenoid.... I wanted to try and see if it would start below 32*F.... Except I forgot to allow for the oil pump, rear main seal and clutch that went out on the trip from Texas in September to get the darn truck here. SOOOOOO ---- NOW the deuce is in Texas where is 60*F looking for a new home, and the UNIMOG's in Illinois fighting the 3*F mornings, but being German and gas fueled... it starts and runs with very little fuss.... WHY the hades didn't we buy Unimogs instead of CUCV's,M37's,M35A2's and all the other unreliable stuff????????????:cookoo: The priest might still be necessary to exorcise that CUCV and my M35A2!:twisted: