• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think I would win the Ugliest MV Award

Ripcord01

I picked this M101 up today . After I got it home , I was thinking, **** this thing is Ugly.. I have every color on here available. I think the initial color was black and red camo. lol Have ya ever seen such a site.?

Attachments

Dave08

Ugly is only skin deep unless you are talking about Ugla from the Braves! Think about what it could be once you put the labor of love into it.
Dave08

Barrman

That is just faded and peeling 4 color camo with red oxid primer underneath. My M35A2 still has its original 4 color paint on it. 3 color camo replaced it by 1982 or so and now they are mostly tan. You have a trailer made and painted during the transition from solid green to the woodland camo we all have come to expect on trucks.

123mack

On pictures 2&4 you can see traces of the original olive drab. Looks like for the four color camo the base green was sprayed on, then the pattern painted on by brush.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks