• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think I would win the Ugliest MV Award

roady

Looking really good. What type of paint did you use on it? I hope to have mine looking like that one day. I really like the tag......... Thanks for the info on that once again.

Ripcord01

Looking really good. What type of paint did you use on it? I hope to have mine looking like that one day. I really like the tag......... Thanks for the info on that once again.
I used a spray can primer Rustoleum Gray, then I spot treated the worse rust spots with red rustoleum primer. then sanded, more and more.. The inside bed was in great shape due to the trailer having the cover on it. I used a flat brown rustoleum oil base paint on the bed. And the sand color for the exterior.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is my addition.

I suppose I am cheating though, as it looked more visually pleasing before I took care of the rust. It should look great in about 2 days when I'm done painting.
I think it is going to look great when you get it painted.