• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want a deuce

Preacherboy

You really think it will be January? I was hoping for a repeat buyer like myself it would be faster. After my first one cleared it seemed like everything went much quicker after that.

Chieftawny

Being new to this sport, i thought i was nuts trying to get one home from Mechanicsburg, about 30 miles away, if i would bid on GL. So i started looking closer to town here and found some .5 mile away and 3.5 miles away. always complained about living in millersburg, but now getting into this hobby it looks like its plus to live here. hats off to everybody that has a successful, long recovery. if anybody needs help recovering from central pa, drop me a pm. for now, the wive says i need to sell or trade the jeeps before i come home with one. so i just test drive them and find all the info i can so im prepared for my first purchase!

kastein

Well, dad just got his truck. I had him on the phone for the last 2 minutes and he was yelling, "Come on, come on!" He is excited.

He paid a little more than what I thought he would have too, but still $550 under his high number.

Plus I will add his "Harley hauler"
I think it'll haul a lot more than one Harley! I guess he'll just have to buy a couple more...

Being new to this sport, i thought i was nuts trying to get one home from Mechanicsburg, about 30 miles away, if i would bid on GL. So i started looking closer to town here and found some .5 mile away and 3.5 miles away. always complained about living in millersburg, but now getting into this hobby it looks like its plus to live here. hats off to everybody that has a successful, long recovery. if anybody needs help recovering from central pa, drop me a pm. for now, the wive says i need to sell or trade the jeeps before i come home with one. so i just test drive them and find all the info i can so im prepared for my first purchase!
Same, if anyone's heading through Mass and needs help or breaks down or anything, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do to help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks