• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want to purchase this!

BlizzardX23

What is it?? If I can figure out what model it is, I'll know if it will work for what I need! Any help is appreciated....I've search military trailers, flatbed, dual axles...cant find anything else to relate to this!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not an M1061A1.

It's an ammo trailer. I'll get the M number in just a sec.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like an M989a1, without the sides on.
That's what I was thinking it is. Not 100% sure though, the pintle arrangement looks slightly different than the ones I've seen.

BlizzardX23

see...I'd thought it was the trailers you guys have listed as well..but it doesnt really match any of them!

It would be perfect for my pontoon boat...with removable stilts and channels, then download the boat and use it as a flatbed for cars, our Harleys and bikes, or quads....it would be PERFECT!

BlizzardX23

That is a lot of trailer for bikes and quads.

You are 100% correct lol..however, it takes up a lot less space than having 2 trailers... one for our 21 ft pontoon...and a flatbed for everything else

If I can just use the flatbed for the pontoon, it takes up no more space on the side of the house than whats being used right now...plus, for bikes and quads, we can throw tons of stuff on it...would be fun :)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like one of the new engineer trailers, don't know the m #

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks