• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I was in TX But they let me go.

infidel got me

HOLY MOLEY WEATHER REPORT! I wonder if Trump has seen that-- he wont build a wall then.

In reference to G.R. you tube site at bottom of his page

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
You've got some of my small stuff that could come this way. I don't know if it's worth it really.
I doubt that would be an issue.

It will be Arlington again, if my sis gets back from India in time, I might try to see her new place near Austin.

Edit: Infidel, every time I watch that it CRACKS ME UP!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Seems like this is a go, I'll be headed down Sun/Mon. SouthDave just sent me a text, seems he installed the new hitch and is ready for the road trip!

hitch.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear those swinging hitches tow real nice. Should be a smooth ride. With any luck, you will find a good deal on some vises.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks