• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If I where to sell it what would you give me?

Capt.Marion

Re: RE: If I where to sell it what would you give me?

bubba_got_you said:
Well I don’t have any yet I will tomorrow. i will say one thing it is used. :lol:
I can certainly understand that! The problem is mine was used too much as a swimming pool and rain water collector...

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: If I where to sell it what would you give me?

I think a grand is about right. You might get more parting it out. However, if you find the right person locally, you could get a little more. Can't really see the condition of the top though.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: If I where to sell it what would you give me?

Don't part it out, looks good despite the lack of an engine. I know it's always tempting to part something out, since you'll get more for it than if you sell whole, but a lot of parts (small parts, mainly) get wasted in the process, and you kill a survivor. Keep her together and save a piece of history, don't make history out of the pieces...

bubba_got_you

Re: RE: Re: RE: If I where to sell it what would you give me

maddawg308 said:
Don't part it out, looks good despite the lack of an engine. I know it's always tempting to part something out, since you'll get more for it than if you sell whole, but a lot of parts (small parts, mainly) get wasted in the process, and you kill a survivor. Keep her together and save a piece of history, don't make history out of the pieces...
Well it does have an engine but it threw a rod through the oil pan but the rest of it is vary solid 8)

sak00

Yea, I agree. Free and I'd be there quick too! Seriously though, I may be interested if the motor was fixable and she's not too rotted. $1000 is a bit high, but we could work something out. More info is definatly required though.

bubba_got_you

This is a 1953 m37 (i do have title) w/o/w it is in vary soled concision and is almost complete (some misk parts and the motor will need to be rebuilt it threw a rod through the oil pan but I think the block is ok) it is missing the generator carburetor distributor gas tank light switch and top draglink. The bed floor is going to need to be replaced. But other than that it is in good concision. I have already blasted and primed the front-end parts (hood fenders and stuff) and unbolted the bed so all you have to do is lift it off. The disassembly for rebuild has bean started (most of the hard work is done) and all you Have to do it finish it. Frame is vary soled and the cab floor has no rust threw. That’s all I can think of right now if I do more I will tell you. I will not be selling it till June but wanted to get the idea out there

bubba_got_you

I am only selling this one because I am buying one that is in better concision (this one is in great condition but I found one that runs and is ready to go ) but seriously I would guess that this one could be done in a mater of months.

bubba_got_you

Also if you are thinking "great he took it apart and lost all the bolts and small parts" you are wrong I have all bolts in separate bags and marked to what they came off of and all small parts are in boxes. Like I said almost all the hard work is done for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks