• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If I where to sell it what would you give me?

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may want to consider not working on it any further if you are going to sell it. Alot of people are real particular about their resto work and if it does not meet their standards, you may not be increasing its value. Also, the disassembly, repair, and resto is alot of the fun, which you may be taking away from someone. Just my two cents though.

bubba_got_you

You may want to consider not working on it any further if you are going to sell it. Alot of people are real particular about their resto work and if it does not meet their standards, you may not be increasing its value. Also, the disassembly, repair, and resto is alot of the fun, which you may be taking away from someone. Just my two cents though.
Well the work has stopped and I am going to put the front back together before I sell it . :wink:

Alredneck

Banned
Man and shes a slowly coming along to. It make one heck of a project, dang I just don't have the time, space, or money right now :cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks