• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

im a little confused as to what my truck is

sparepartsracing

so i bought what i thought to be a 1967 m35a2 duece with the multifuel,heat, powersteering, is the "c" turbo whistler, has a 5th wheel tractor back.

heres my question.
now i thought it was a 2.5 ton truck but it has 10 lugs like the 5tons, i thought the 5tons were a different body style, im still a newb and looking to finally get some work done so i will be posting and hopefully contributing something soon.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
i dont even want to tell you guys what i paid for it also
I hope you mean that you got it cheap.

It looks like it has been somewhat butcherd....not factory fenders, fifth wheel or tool boxes.

The multi in the 5 ton was more powerful than the regular deuce.....if it has not been repowered.

sparepartsracing

the truck was owned by the town locally over here for a few years, then it turned up in an auction i was out of state and was told the truck sold for $6000 then a few months later got a phone call the guy didnt know what he purchased and didnt realize it did 52mph as he was trying to use it for his landscape company, he needed a tranny and i offered him $1000 cash he accepted and ive been the current owner for 2 years now, in which i leased the truck to a local construction outfit for pulling material across a very muddy sloppy enviorment, i made a good amount of money, so i just got it back and its time to do some work on it

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On SteelSoldiers, we require capitalization, punctuation and proper sentences.

Please try to comply.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sounds like a good buy/trade, even if you didn't have a clue what you were getting. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks