• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

im a little confused as to what my truck is

sparepartsracing

so i bought what i thought to be a 1967 m35a2 duece with the multifuel,heat, powersteering, is the "c" turbo whistler, has a 5th wheel tractor back.

heres my question.
now i thought it was a 2.5 ton truck but it has 10 lugs like the 5tons, i thought the 5tons were a different body style, im still a newb and looking to finally get some work done so i will be posting and hopefully contributing something soon.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
i dont even want to tell you guys what i paid for it also
I hope you mean that you got it cheap.

It looks like it has been somewhat butcherd....not factory fenders, fifth wheel or tool boxes.

The multi in the 5 ton was more powerful than the regular deuce.....if it has not been repowered.

sparepartsracing

the truck was owned by the town locally over here for a few years, then it turned up in an auction i was out of state and was told the truck sold for $6000 then a few months later got a phone call the guy didnt know what he purchased and didnt realize it did 52mph as he was trying to use it for his landscape company, he needed a tranny and i offered him $1000 cash he accepted and ive been the current owner for 2 years now, in which i leased the truck to a local construction outfit for pulling material across a very muddy sloppy enviorment, i made a good amount of money, so i just got it back and its time to do some work on it

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On SteelSoldiers, we require capitalization, punctuation and proper sentences.

Please try to comply.

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It sounds like a good buy/trade, even if you didn't have a clue what you were getting. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator: