• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm stupid and misspelled my user name

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Leave it, that way you will fit right in on site, most of us show retarded tendencies, heck we have a POSSOM lover, a red tutu expert, horse ?????, and this is just the tip of the iceberg and I have a pic. of our top MODERATORS, that I would be glad to post

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
you need to send a private message to steelsoldiers or mangus580-they are the only 2 who can change it.

BOBDEUCE

I like it this way however my son who will never again drive the deuce posted this thread thinking himself a comedian:lol:

bugei

bob, why dont u just create a new account, and "abandon" the incorrect one? with only 5 posts, it shouldnt cause you great heartache

welcome to the edge of sanity

Not to be a "rules are rules" guy, but abandoning the screen name would be a violation. If you want it changed, contact an Admin.,as was stated before.

• Username: New members may choose any Username they see fit. We do ask that no profanity or vulgarity is included in the username. Any Usernames deemed inappropriate will be changed without the consent of the member. Only one username is allowed per person.

bugei

since the "officials" can be a bit hard to find, and they are busy with real stuff, i would think that "abandoning" one name, and creating another. then letting them just delete the "bad one" would cause the admins less grief then trying to get something "changed". and would be in keeping with the "one account" rule, since the "bad" one would be kilt.

maybe not

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks