• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm thinking of buying a salvaged RV and having it towed to Paso Robles.

Tom Thumb

Hi guys,

I'm considering buying a salvaged RV from Auto-bid-Masters. The RV would come from either: San Jose, Fresno or Rancho Cucamunga. It would have good tires and damage that would not stop it from being towed, using tow bars, rather than being put on a trailer, although if you have a trailer, that's fine too.

Assuming I did win the auction, is there any one out there that would be willing and able to tow this thing back to my home in Paso Robles. If so, what would the charges be from each place?

Thanks,
Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Here's one I'm looking at right now. It's in Rancho Cucamunga.

Before I buy it, I need to know what it would cost and who might transport it. That's why I'm asking in a general way. I'd hate to buy something then find out it's going to cost a bundle to get it home.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks