• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm totally convinced...

DIESELGREEN

I have looked so many places for the last 3 weeks...and Im convinced that there isn't anyone out there with a new or NOS complete model 80 fuel filter base assembly. Closest i got was found a couple bases with no sensor or heater, that was all. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? Or know someone who's got one? I want to steer clear of doing a spin on filter mod if i possibly can. I want to retain the heater and water sensor functions.

Lurchwolf

I have looked so many places for the last 3 weeks...and Im convinced that there isn't anyone out there with a new or NOS complete model 80 fuel filter base assembly. Closest i got was found a couple bases with no sensor or heater, that was all. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? Or know someone who's got one? I want to steer clear of doing a spin on filter mod if i possibly can. I want to retain the heater and water sensor functions.

I have one. Does not leak. I am not sure if I have been on here long enough to advertise that I am selling, but I'll check the rules.

DIESELGREEN

Hey SOUTHDAVE, thanks for the great brochure. Much clearer than the site I got referenced to thru the number you gave me. Thanks for your help, good talking to you.