• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm totally convinced...

DIESELGREEN

I have looked so many places for the last 3 weeks...and Im convinced that there isn't anyone out there with a new or NOS complete model 80 fuel filter base assembly. Closest i got was found a couple bases with no sensor or heater, that was all. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? Or know someone who's got one? I want to steer clear of doing a spin on filter mod if i possibly can. I want to retain the heater and water sensor functions.

Lurchwolf

I have looked so many places for the last 3 weeks...and Im convinced that there isn't anyone out there with a new or NOS complete model 80 fuel filter base assembly. Closest i got was found a couple bases with no sensor or heater, that was all. Anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? Or know someone who's got one? I want to steer clear of doing a spin on filter mod if i possibly can. I want to retain the heater and water sensor functions.

I have one. Does not leak. I am not sure if I have been on here long enough to advertise that I am selling, but I'll check the rules.

DIESELGREEN

Hey SOUTHDAVE, thanks for the great brochure. Much clearer than the site I got referenced to thru the number you gave me. Thanks for your help, good talking to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks