• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In Dash fuse holder?

Warren Lovell

Just assembling my dash and noticed it had a 30 amp fuse holder mounted to the left of the steering column. Does anyone else have this? It has a screw on top that you can slide the fuse into. I don't know what it was attached to since the wire had broken free, but it looks like it matches a wire from the headlight harness.

Warren Lovell

I haven't bolted the dash completely in...I was sort of waiting for someone to go out to their truck and remove their bolts and measure them for me so I could finish this article!

If all else failed, I'll run a tap thru it and install a larger bolt.

Boatcarpenter

As I said in the other dash bolt thread, I pulled one of mine and a 1/4 20 fit. Sometimes I run a die over bolts I use to clean them up so they are the true NC and they work better. I just know there are different thread forms so cleaning them up seems to help.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So what circuit is the fuse for? I know one of you guys knows.................

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
After market or unot add on! It's not stock for anything normally on a deuce. Are you referring to the upper door hinge bolts for the thread pitch question?