• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection Pump Removal

DriveTime

I have searched and looked through the manuals on the site, but either I missed what I was looking for or just couldn't find it.

I am taking the injection pump off my M35 with a LDT-465-1C. All the lines have been disconnected and I believe all the bolts holding the pump to the block have been removed. However, I can only slide the pump back about 1/4-1/2" before it stops. I cannot see anything externally that it is hung up on. Is there anything internal stopping me or am I missing something here?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's really simple just look at it and you will see the cover. A couple bolts and it's out 10 minutes at most.

Boatcarpenter

Do yourself a favor. Go to the Resources section, and under Tech Manuals , find TM 2320-361-24-1. Download it, go to Chapter 3, find Fuel System, then find Fuel Injection Pump Replacement and follow the instructions. Good pics also.
You will learn a lot by doing that.
BC

DriveTime

Do yourself a favor. Go to the Resources section, and under Tech Manuals , find TM 2320-361-24-1. Download it, go to Chapter 3, find Fuel System, then find Fuel Injection Pump Replacement and follow the instructions. Good pics also.
You will learn a lot by doing that.
BC
Like I said, I mulled over the manuals for hours. I guess I missed it in the hundreds of pages I looked at.

Thanks for the help guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks