• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection Pump Removal

DriveTime

I have searched and looked through the manuals on the site, but either I missed what I was looking for or just couldn't find it.

I am taking the injection pump off my M35 with a LDT-465-1C. All the lines have been disconnected and I believe all the bolts holding the pump to the block have been removed. However, I can only slide the pump back about 1/4-1/2" before it stops. I cannot see anything externally that it is hung up on. Is there anything internal stopping me or am I missing something here?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's really simple just look at it and you will see the cover. A couple bolts and it's out 10 minutes at most.

Boatcarpenter

Do yourself a favor. Go to the Resources section, and under Tech Manuals , find TM 2320-361-24-1. Download it, go to Chapter 3, find Fuel System, then find Fuel Injection Pump Replacement and follow the instructions. Good pics also.
You will learn a lot by doing that.
BC

DriveTime

Do yourself a favor. Go to the Resources section, and under Tech Manuals , find TM 2320-361-24-1. Download it, go to Chapter 3, find Fuel System, then find Fuel Injection Pump Replacement and follow the instructions. Good pics also.
You will learn a lot by doing that.
BC
Like I said, I mulled over the manuals for hours. I guess I missed it in the hundreds of pages I looked at.

Thanks for the help guys.