• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump

bigmech

I left my truck sitting all winter without a main fuel line and now I'm having a hard time priming the injection pump. I found a small bleed bolt on the side but it still won't bleed out very well ( the lines open at the injectors after bleeding the pump won't bleed through ) Help? I have fuel to the pump and a little fuel comes out of the bleed bolt on the pump. I don't know if I'm doing everything I need to do to bleed the injection pump?

baxter

whats the problem that you need to bleed it. If you ran out of fuel there is a little brass screw on top of the secondary and final filters to bleed it so you can start it back up.

bigmech

fuel delivery

I din't run out of fuel, I let it sit all winter with the fuel line at the tank unhooked. It drained the whole system. I have it bleed back through all the filters but I can't seem to get fuel through the injection pump. I have opened the brass bleeders at the filetes and have fuel there, but nothing coming through the injection pump.

bigmech

I can hear and see the main pump in the tank running if thats the intake pump? I have unhooked the lines that come from the filters to the injection pump and there is fuel flowing there. I can't get it through the injection pump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks