• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump

bigmech

I left my truck sitting all winter without a main fuel line and now I'm having a hard time priming the injection pump. I found a small bleed bolt on the side but it still won't bleed out very well ( the lines open at the injectors after bleeding the pump won't bleed through ) Help? I have fuel to the pump and a little fuel comes out of the bleed bolt on the pump. I don't know if I'm doing everything I need to do to bleed the injection pump?

baxter

whats the problem that you need to bleed it. If you ran out of fuel there is a little brass screw on top of the secondary and final filters to bleed it so you can start it back up.

bigmech

fuel delivery

I din't run out of fuel, I let it sit all winter with the fuel line at the tank unhooked. It drained the whole system. I have it bleed back through all the filters but I can't seem to get fuel through the injection pump. I have opened the brass bleeders at the filetes and have fuel there, but nothing coming through the injection pump.

bigmech

I can hear and see the main pump in the tank running if thats the intake pump? I have unhooked the lines that come from the filters to the injection pump and there is fuel flowing there. I can't get it through the injection pump.