• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pump rebuild instructions

superburban

Does anyone have a manual or PDF on how to rebuild a stanadyne injector pump? I have a bunch of spares laying around in my garage, and I thought I would try my hand at rebuilding.

And I am aware that it requires "specialty stanadyne tools". Not a big deal.

peyton

superburban said:
Does anyone have a manual or PDF on how to rebuild a stanadyne injector pump? I have a bunch of spares laying around in my garage, and I thought I would try my hand at rebuilding.

And I am aware that it requires "specialty stanadyne tools". Not a big deal.
Don't know if this is what you are looking for or not but the TM9-2815-237-34 tech manual has a large section on repairing and calibrating the fuel injection pump. It can be found here in the resources section under tech manuals. Good luck.

Peyton

peyton

superburban said:
Little note:
TM9-2815-237-34 is just an exploded view parts list, but it is, indeed, helpful.
I'm glad that you found it somewhat helpful even tho it didn't have the detail you were looking for. Knowing very-little-to-nothing about IP's, the IP sections seemed fairly complete to me. For example, the section on IP calibration is over 30 pages long with fairly explicit directions. Good luck with your project.

Peyton

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks