• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed new Sylvania Headlights in M1009

simoncrk

I went to the local parts store and bought 2 Sylvania headlites for a 1985 K5 Chevy Blazer at $20 each, and boy did they make a difference!!! I really don't have any pics to show, but they are much brighter. I suggest if you are goin to do it, go ahead and get new lite adjuster screws as well. Mine were stripped out. They were only $2.99 for a pair, it takes two sets to replace them. Has anyone else done this?:)

armytruck63

I just put the new Sylvania headlights in my Blazer about two weeks ago and I agree, they are much brighter!

I also put in the correct amber bulbs for the front parking lights/turn signals. Someone had clear bulbs in there.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did this about 6 months ago in my Oh-8. One of my originals were of the plastic design and the plastic was faded and somewhere between translucent and opaque. Major difference after new bulbs and adjustment. I could barely see to cross the road, with the old ones, at the GA Rally.