• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

insurence!! ahhh

powersmoke18

i'm in need of an insurence company that will insure my m931a2 tractor!!! any help would be great!! gulfway said no. aswell as progressive, and usaa any ideas??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did they say why not?

Is it you, your age, or your state, or none of them will do tractor trailers of that age? Throw us a bone...

btw, it's insurance.

Last edited:

powersmoke18

gulfway said due to me having 2 points on my dmv record. and proggesive said they do not insure military vehicals. and pardon my spelling i am using my left hand cause i kinda cut the tendons in my right hand on mon so i'm really frustraited with this whole typo thing!!! took me 3 times to login befor i spelt my dang password right!!! lol

powersmoke18

guess ill try them i think i tried allstate too. i pretty much flipped out on the proggresive girl when she told me military trucks are diffrent then the mack i insure thru them!!! it was pretty funny. but o well. guess they don't want my money!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I'll let the capitalization slip this time(with the fresh tendon issue)! Do you have health and emergency medical insurance?

Aflac comes to mind...

powersmoke18

well the tendon injury went under workmans comp. its weird seeing my fingers limp lol. i have surgery in the morning to reattach them. i really wanna get this truck on the road it would make me feel alot better!! and flo the proggresive girl sucks!!! haha every time i see those dumb commercials i wanna smash the tv!!!

Welder Sam

i have 3 m35a2's insured with st farm and hope to have an 816 insured no later than friday. good luck with your search and your hand.

just a hint....

when the wound is real red, feels tight, and has some green lookin stuff in it..... that aint the green iron disease!

powersmoke18

good deal ill make sure to call them when i get out of surgery that way ill be sedated and i wont be flipping out when they tell me no!! do you have them insured as classics?? and its didnt turn green yet!! but there is alot of grease in it still!! they are gonna have to dig it out!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have my M915 insured with Progressive.....it's kind of a commercial policy but I can't do commercial hauling.......I can haul my big van trailer or a flatbed and haul my own stuff.

It cost me about $750.00 a year.

I see that you are in a communist state so that may have something to do with it.

Welder Sam

no, i have them on personal commercial policies. if your agent says no, email me and ill hook u up with one that knows what he can/cant do

everything on my inventory list is with st farm. minus the trailers. here, tagging and insuring trailers is like putting brakes on them....

powersmoke18

well the trucks in tx. and we have been trying to get the insurance down here so i can drive it home but the people down here dont even want to touch it!! ill keep that in mind sam!! thanks so much!!

Welder Sam

bring it to Ar. ill keep it safe!:beer::beer::beer:

i30 to 140 eastbound. take carlisle exit. go south to the highway intersection. east 6miles and turn north on the little gravel lane that looks like it leads to a natl guard motorpool

Westex

Google up Titan Insurance; I have both my 5 ton and deuce insured with them and they are a growing company and I like them. They are aware of this site and have no problems insuring our vehicles.

powersmoke18

prolly like my yard huh sam?? i got a m1003 hummer a m818 bobber and a generator sitting in a lineup. my neighbors call me all the time asking if i'm starting a motor pool!! alright titian!! great suggestion!! sounds menicing!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks