• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interesting brake problem/ resolution.

liljohn

I'm a big fan of PB Blaster for penetrating lube, but I'm willing to try other stuff out if I think it will work better! This "Spray from God" sounds interesting.... ;)

As for Simple Green - a big X2 on that one, GREAT stuff!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting thing on the Spray from God. Guess it was back in 2001 or so I bought a 1952 Stude M275 gasser. Figured out that it had a bad coil so I got a new one. The coils in these slide through a hole in the distributer. For a couple of days I tried everything I could to twist that dang thing out. Pretty much destroyed the top of it with channel locks and the like. A buddy visiting from OH brought me 2 cans of the stuff. I soaked it down twice on day one and pushed it through the hole with my bare hands on day 2. I was speechless and sold on the stuff right there. GM part #1052627.