• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interesting brake problem/ resolution.

liljohn

I'm a big fan of PB Blaster for penetrating lube, but I'm willing to try other stuff out if I think it will work better! This "Spray from God" sounds interesting.... ;)

As for Simple Green - a big X2 on that one, GREAT stuff!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting thing on the Spray from God. Guess it was back in 2001 or so I bought a 1952 Stude M275 gasser. Figured out that it had a bad coil so I got a new one. The coils in these slide through a hole in the distributer. For a couple of days I tried everything I could to twist that dang thing out. Pretty much destroyed the top of it with channel locks and the like. A buddy visiting from OH brought me 2 cans of the stuff. I soaked it down twice on day one and pushed it through the hole with my bare hands on day 2. I was speechless and sold on the stuff right there. GM part #1052627.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks