• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Trading Co, Fontana Calif Trip

nf6x

Feral Engineer
TheBuggyman said:
WHY?!? OH WHY must this veritable paradise, this cornucopia of ferrous artwork be placed on the coast opposite mine?!?!

Life 'tis not fair, with that I bid adieu. :cry:
Us left-coasters say the same thing about where y'all live all the time! ;) Whether it's a truck or a box of star washers, it always seems to be on the other side of the country when you want it!

mhb285

There wasn't a smelter on site. That was a business on the property behine the yard. Though, they took a engine storage can and put a stack for burning something... Its just left of your highlited area in the pix.
Mike

BKinzey

AJMBLAZER said:
All those tire piles didn't have any decent shape 9.00R16 Michelin tires did they? The ones LAV's get.
They had tires all over the place. Next trip post a pic and sidewall info. I'm sure they had them, just not in what shape. I saw the popular tread patterns but was thrown by the size of some of them :shock:

AJMBLAZER

It's basically a 36x10ishR16. They put them on the 6x6 LAV's the Army and Marines use and I think the new Strykers might get them as well. Now being replaced by the 255/100R16's of the newer Michelin styles.

M1075

There was a good looking bridge truck pallet (flat bed) sitting on a trailer. Any idea on what he would want for that? Pic 100_3138 (Small).jpg

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I'm not sure whether the M548 is for sale, or is one of their toys. They're working on fixing it up. It's lacking tracks and drive wheels right now. I didn't look inside, but it looked pretty good on the outside. It even had a track jack strapped in place on the stowage point on the front.

I couldn't begin to guess about what they might want for the bridge truck pallet. The stuff that we bought was surprisingly cheap, yet they didn't take my offer of $500 for an M936 wrecker. Go figure... :D

hummer4x4guy

I could use the humvee body and hood OR if anyone knows where a good body is I am looking and YES thanks a million for the pictures!!! Id drive from Michigan for a shot to be there for one day. Convoy anyone?
Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks