• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Trading Co, Fontana Calif Trip

BKinzey

hummer4x4guy said:
I could use the humvee body and hood OR if anyone knows where a good body is I am looking and YES thanks a million for the pictures!!! Id drive from Michigan for a shot to be there for one day. Convoy anyone?
Joel
They had a couple of bodies, several hoods, stacks of doors, radiators, brush guards, parts, parts, parts. :D :D

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ima fuc'in moron. I pasted the wrong shortcut.

This is right if the address is correct and Google Maps is correct (I've never been there but I will next week if I get my truck this weekend):

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...=us&ei=8dw4UOf5HKLIiwL1nYGgBQ&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

There's a sandblast shop northeast of there on Live Oak Ave. named J & J Abrasives; couple of old guys who sandblast automotive parts as well as industrial assemblies. Their prices are average ($450 to blast a 1941 truck cab inside and out) and they have done a good job every time. One of the guys is a WWII vet I think (at least Korean War).

Last edited:

nf6x

Feral Engineer
That's the place. It even looks amazing from the air, doesn't it? I don't think you can just show up and walk in, though. As I recall, somebody had to make special arrangements with the owner for our group trip, and the yard normally isn't open to the public.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the place. It even looks amazing from the air, doesn't it? I don't think you can just show up and walk in, though. As I recall, somebody had to make special arrangements with the owner for our group trip, and the yard normally isn't open to the public.
You are correct. The brothers are getting away from group shopping events. They also are less open to folks coming by even with an appointment.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonders: I have recently been searching for another driveline for my M1008 and haven't had much luck, as yet. But this place and thread came up in my search and the question begs to be asked: with all this stuff in their yard why on earth are the brothers--- seemingly--- not interested in selling much of it?

Haven't tried calling their number yet, just thought I'd get some input here... like are these guys open to small time buyers, or?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks