• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Workstar that i want to military up

Upstate

I’m buying a 2013 International 7300 crew cab and i really want to put some giant tires on like you guys have, and every time i hit google this site pops up.

Having issues finding the rims to use - since my truck is hub piloted apparently only a few of these rims out there ?

Trying to figure out how to put 50-54” tires on this thing to make a legit 4x4 with the right look. I’ll post pics when i can figure out or maybe since new won’t let me. Thanks.

Upstate

Thanks Toby. I talked to a couple places today and found one with the HEMTT (idk spelling) wheels that i found on 4x4firetruck site - he is saying that i should be able to put the stud piloted wheels on my truck if i use a matching BUDD style lugnut ?
Since hub bore is the same it should slide over the hub ok and position itself correctly, tightening into center by way of the lug nuts.
- so i called fleetmaster and he advised that would work, but i would have a hard time finding metric conical lug nuts - and would need to change my wheel studs to standard system - which sounded kind of odd based on a quick google - so a little lost on all this mess but sounds like it should be able to get sorted.

Upstate

Called dealer with Vin
I was told that they are;
“10 stud, 285.75 mm BC
Dual disk rear
Hub piloted”

Its a 2013 7300 crew cab, single axle, auto, 466 CNG truck fwiw - anything else i should be able to get out of them via vin ?
Last 8 of Vin DJ647971