• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Workstar that i want to military up

Upstate

I’m buying a 2013 International 7300 crew cab and i really want to put some giant tires on like you guys have, and every time i hit google this site pops up.

Having issues finding the rims to use - since my truck is hub piloted apparently only a few of these rims out there ?

Trying to figure out how to put 50-54” tires on this thing to make a legit 4x4 with the right look. I’ll post pics when i can figure out or maybe since new won’t let me. Thanks.

Upstate

Thanks Toby. I talked to a couple places today and found one with the HEMTT (idk spelling) wheels that i found on 4x4firetruck site - he is saying that i should be able to put the stud piloted wheels on my truck if i use a matching BUDD style lugnut ?
Since hub bore is the same it should slide over the hub ok and position itself correctly, tightening into center by way of the lug nuts.
- so i called fleetmaster and he advised that would work, but i would have a hard time finding metric conical lug nuts - and would need to change my wheel studs to standard system - which sounded kind of odd based on a quick google - so a little lost on all this mess but sounds like it should be able to get sorted.

Upstate

Called dealer with Vin
I was told that they are;
“10 stud, 285.75 mm BC
Dual disk rear
Hub piloted”

Its a 2013 7300 crew cab, single axle, auto, 466 CNG truck fwiw - anything else i should be able to get out of them via vin ?
Last 8 of Vin DJ647971

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks