• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Internet Explorer users

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've made a change to the site. Please let me know if you experience any issues. This ONLY applies to IE.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If everyone would that's reading this thread and replying. Try going back in and editing your post as well.

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
HI I have a question or 2, when I responded to a post,or got a message used to get an email in my yahoo that had a message on SS.
I do not now,this started before the site makover was done too.

thank you
steve

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
HI I have a question or 2, when I responded to a post,or got a message used to get an email in my yahoo that had a message on SS.
I do not now,this started before the site makover was done too.

thank you
steve
That would be your account settings. Double check that you have the correct email account listed, that you have the options set to send you an email notice, and determine if you have threads subscribed.

3dAngus

Ignore this test post with multimedia.
First response,
Without signing in, reply button does not show up, reply with quote does. Not sure if that is correct, nor did I test it before I logged in.
Picture thrown up for test. Picture is of trailer. Will edit and change to truck next.
Next test, cut and paste. Andrew's sig line with link copied and pasted below for test of cut and paste;
http://www.militaryoffroadtires.net for all your tire needs!
1969 M35A2 wo/w, hoist in bed, heater, Ooga horn, Recentered HEMTTs and 395's, "Candy Smasher"
1968 M543A2 Wrecker -
1984 M931
198? M871 trailer
1985 M1008 - SMOKEY 8" lift, 36" humvee wheels/tires, turbocharged.
And a few M105 and M101 trailers

Run test with quick edits...

edit: Messed it up. Forgot to add picture of trailer, retest...View attachment 405368

2nd edit; Replaced text with colored text in multiple colors. Removed trailer, added truck. Test link to offroadtires...

Final edit: Not finding any issues. Trailer was changed to truck, colors were added to text, and link still works.
Test complete.

Attachments

Last edited:

pad_cdr

No change, I still have to keep my screen magnification at 95% to see both banner ads at the top. This is true on two different laptops and an attached wide screen monitor.

Edited post, and it seems to have worked

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Test.

Test2

Working ok at the moment.

Test again

Last edited:

m816

Patracy, knowing how stupid I am with this stuff and I really don't know what you are talking about, I haven't noticed any difference except that things are faster lately. I don't know if the fix was intentional on your end or if my provider did something the last time they took over my puter and gave it a fix. But thanks, if it was you.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
NO change here, everything seems to work the same, spell check still does not work with the SITE

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It just "did it" again, for me!

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tigger, If Ron keeps it up, he will be using his phone(instead of Internet) to talk MVs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks