• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introducing my M35

FLYWHEEL

Hi guys I have been on Steel Soldiers for quite a while now, reading as many threads as possible and learning as much as I can about M35 trucks. And after about ten years of wanting to own one I managed to get one about a month ago and here she is in all her glory :-D:-D:-D:-Dimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

FLYWHEEL

Good looking deuce.How are the prices over there in the U.K.?
Hi I paid just under £7k for her which I thought was a bargin for over here as she had got all the extras I wanted, e.g winch, convoy lights, new insulated cab cover, I'm sure I will have to do some work on her and spend some more money on her, but that is all part of owning these vehicles.
Regards. Mark

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice acquisition. Congrats.

Could you provide some pictures of how the front bumper fuel cans are mounted? I really would like to duplicate that look.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck Mark, great find in the UK.
Now you need to get a trailer and a generator and another truck and a .....
Have fun,
JC

Last edited:

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys I have been on Steel Soldiers for quite a while now, reading as many threads as possible and learning as much as I can about M35 trucks. And after about ten years of wanting to own one I managed to get one about a month ago and here she is in all her glory :-D:-D:-D:-DView attachment 560159
Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Numerous bells and whistles (the best way to buy them :) IMO)
Neat location for the antenna mount on the driver's fender.
Heater ducting looks near-new (I'm only slightly jealous, hehe)
Even the winch wire rope cover. Cool.

You've probably already corrected it, but I don't want to see you having any issues:

On your cargo cover at the front of the bed, the flaps are layered incorrectly. In their current configuration they can catch the air and likely eventually wear/rip etc. The sides should go under the front flap, and the rear flap should go under the sides. If it doesn't seem to fit this way, the cargo cover may be on backwards.

These pictures weren't taken for the exact purpose of showing how to fold the flaps but I hope you can make out the idea.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401804601.741630.jpg2014-11-21 17.20.06.jpg

(Yes, in my first picture a center tie down loop was skipped by the rubber rope - this is not intended for normal operation, I was just installing my antenna tie down)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks