• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introducing my M35

FLYWHEEL

Hi Valence
When I purchased the truck the previous owner said that the cover was a modified 5 ton cover. For some reason the cover will not fold over the out side as you show in your picture as I think it has been cut and re stitched incorrectly. So this is just one more of those little jobs that i need to fix. Thank you for your comments, Mark

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Valence
When I purchased the truck the previous owner said that the cover was a modified 5 ton cover. For some reason the cover will not fold over the out side as you show in your picture as I think it has been cut and re stitched incorrectly. So this is just one more of those little jobs that i need to fix. Thank you for your comments, Mark
I have a corner on the passenger rear of my cargo cover sewn incorrectly too. Cool that they modified a 5 ton. When you get to the cargo cover, take pictures and tell us its story =)

Last edited:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanx a bunch for the pictures Flywheel. And for taking the time to disassemble the fuel can setup. It is most appreciated. I saw another front bumper mount fuel can setup that used the jerry can holders
And they cost in the $65 each range. Your setup looks like something I could fabricate.

Mig1965

Steel Soldiers Supporter
She's a beauty! I like the Jerry can stowage on the bumper...clever, never saw that before. Is this something the prior owner fabricated, saw, purchased?

fpchief

The heater in the pic shows heater hoses going into the top, mine are on the side. Is mine wrong or is the one in the pic? ? Or does it matter?