• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola 2009

toddm

My son and I will be heading to Iola again this year with my Duece. We are going to leave early Saturday morning the 8th of August. I will also be bringing 5 Michelin XL 11.00-20's with me to sell if anybody going is interested. They have minor checking.

Attachments

Last edited:

toddm

Here is a picture of the tires for sale, make an offer, I don't want to take them home. Thanks Todd I just went today and put them in my truck and three of them have excellent tread. The other two are worn down evenly but not bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

poof

Dirty Hippie
Hay sounds like a good time.. Ill keep looking at this thread.. see whats what .
I need troop seats.. might there be some up there for sale?
I have never been .
J.P.

dozenjeeps

HEY, Anybody know when you can actually check in?? planning on selling some stuff and I have a spot reserved... thought maybe a guy can come in on thursday afternoon and have some extra time for a 6 pack or two b4 the show actually starts.....Dr Greg should know??!!

6x6guy

You can setup on Thursday I have for years, Mary who runs the show and her people are real nice to deal with and try to accommodate all sellers with their needs.

dozenjeeps

Great, are there many guys setting up on thursday afternoon?? if its nice weather, I would just as soon come early and enjoy the time without rushing around on friday.. we are about 21/2 hours away so it would be a rushed day for friday... see ya there...

Almost time. We will be pulling into the worlds greatest MV event Friday mid-day. I still have not reserved our sites, but figure we will find room to squeak a few trucks in. I will call on monday, to be on the safe side.
Does anyone know if MajorTom is going to bring the beer trailer?
Just a warning, do not camp near dozenjeeps if you are a lite sleeper. The snoring is incredible, no inconceivable, we were camped 200 feet away at the summer party and it still woke me up twice, and I was in a beer coma.
Look forward to seeing the guys I know and meeting those I don't.

Last edited:

lacoda56

Sure wish I could go this year. Got a wedding to go to saturday so that kinda shoots that, but if I'm concious sunday I might still make it. Otherwise, I hope to maybe bring a truck next year and see you all there!

englishmauser

We could have an informal Steel Soldiers get together to have a few beers Friday or Saturday night. My campsite is BU-29 BU-30 next to my Brother, Fidel Castro.

dozenjeeps

Iola party time

I am responding to the accusation that DR. GREG says I am a loud snorer!! there is no way a guy that drank most of the beer in the beer wagon could have heard me snore or even find where his camper was that night to sleep... I heard alot of noise near my tent the night in question and I at first thought it was a bear with her cubs but it may have been DR. GREG all along...
Anyway, hope to see everyone at IOLA and we can do it all over again...I just got back from working a booth at the Waukesha Military gun show, trying to liquidate a bunch of Army surplus items bought at Government Liquidation after drinking to much beer again... the show was ok but we spent double what we made selling.... people looked but did not buy so good!!! we will be bringing some jeeps and jeep parts to the Iola show, so save your money the next few days and buy... buy... buy.... have a great week and see ya next weekend!!!!! ............. THE QUIET SLEEPER...

BMS07

Andybolts and I are comeing up on friday.Bringing the wrecker and the mule. Andybolts is bringing his deuce and mule. Cant wait to get there> Thanks Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks