• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola 2009

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I am certainly envious. Can't make it this year and I'm only 50 miles away ... might as well be 1000 miles away. Anyway, I'm in need of the two steel power steering lines (that run between the frame rails) for one of my M809 series trucks. If anyone sees something like that, or runs into someone with a M809 parts truck, please let me know. Oh yah, it's 5:41 am and it's POURING and there are probably 100 lightening strikes per hour right now here in Appleton - I hope it's better in Iola!!! For those of you lucky enough to attend Iola this year - have fun! Joe (joe@czarnik.net) (www.armytruckparts.com)

dozenjeeps

Hey, made it back from Iola, sold a great jeep and alot of parts... had some ****ty whether with the rain and wind but there were some great times with some good guys and of course DR GREG was there.. I was taking bets the drunken fool would fall off the ladder while he was loading Toms (from ALFA HEAVEN )Cannon but no takers they also thought he would fall.. Great time watching the cannon fire and overall great time.. If you weren't there and still want to buy a Alice pack I still have some!!!!