• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola WI, 2014 show Buy, Sell ,Trades and Need List

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I still have a couple AO42 III mule/gen motors NOS in crates $400 102_4279.jpg 102_4276.jpg, NOS white M35A2 vinyl cargo covers with bows, corners, stakes and hardware $350 whitecargo.jpg just the cover with super rope $250. NOS in the crates H45 liquid fuel tent stoves $100 H45.jpg P/N 5-13-4400, 45k BTU, Fuel Type: DF-2 Regular Diesel Fuel Oil, DF-A Arctic Diesel Fuel Oil, DF-1 Winter Diesel Fuel Oil, or JP-5 Jet Fuel; can also use JP8 Jet Fuel

These are all bulky items, so will only haul 1 of each unless folks let me know they want them. I'll also have my usually mix of military nick nacks like NOS 1008 seat bottom covers, litters, kamo 001.jpg litter stands and litter carriers litter carrier.jpg . I have a bunch of the arctic flys for the ECWT Marine tent that make great jeep/wood pile covers $15 ea ecwtf.jpg One steel and one aluminum LMTV/MTV hatch cover hatch 002.jpg hatch 001.jpg Oh and as usual I will have my banner up ISO cover.jpg I will be set up on K #46 & 47 row on the north east end.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If it's for a 939 series, 809 series or Deuce, bows is bows question is how many do you need and wood or steel? I have steel.

6x6guy

I'm bringing up a couple of MRAP bumpers($700 each) - a whole bunch of 2 1/2 ton parts that were in storage ( no longer needed-sold all the deuces) a like new passenger side fender, a door, a m35 bumper and a bunch of small parts.

Last edited:
I installed a new engine in my Mule in January. Of course, this required a new generator set engine. Now I have a bunch of "left over" parts from the new generator set engine.

Is there any interest in these parts - or - is there a ton of these parts available, because everybody is doing what I just did?

I would say there are some desirable parts: starter, magneto, flywheel, etc. Well, desirable for someone with a generator set - not so much for someone with a Mule.

camp9

gen set to trade

I have a little gen set I don't use and would like to trade it for something you don't use. I bought two years ago in a package deal. Got it running last winter and its sitting inside. The place I bought it from always had it housed and had owned it for many years so always housed. Last winter I had a day to put it on the work bench and and get it running. removed the old gas, drained the lines, carb, and bowl, put new gas in and once I figured out how to choke it properly it fired right up. plugged a power drill and trouble light into it and worked fine. That's the story, if interested let me know what you have. Planing on coming over Friday for the day.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks