• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola, Wis military show

trukhead

May I bring my cub cadet and use it on the grounds? I ask because I have MS and a lot of walking will only occur for me If I have 3 weeks to do it. My insurance man said the cub is covered if the deck is off. I think driving the A3 to get around would get crowded.

:grd:

skinnedknuckles

Karebear, I hope you will be going someones got to drive the ol' blue Dodge with the camper with the trailer for stuff that I buy in case I get the bobbed deuce done. Someone also has to cook, a guy can only eat so many burnt hamburgers and hot dogs:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:wink::roll:

Truckhead as long as your Cubby's painted O.D. I wouldn't see a problem since there is always mules running around

Paul in Janesville,Wis

Last edited:

karebearcodey95

I'll drive ol' blue with camper on and trailer behind.:driver: Maybe you will buy me an army jeep!:jumpin: Then I can bring it home on trailer behind me. I'm still waiting for my toy (army jeep):mad:. You and Codey have toys, I need one to

Last edited:

Chain-Saw

I'll be there camping Friday - Sunday in one of my M923's with a couple of other Waukesha County types who shall remain nameless until they find this post and choose to pipe-up... Should have some interesting items for sale/trade/barter...
WEs.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I will be there MVless. For those who don't know I sold my deuce :(. But I just bought a 5 ton from McCoy. I will be there with a whole lot of tarps and tents that we just picked up as well. May even have some front LED marker lights ifeverything goes well. If anyone wants any 11.00 NDTs you better let me know soon before Lacoda comes and gets them(hint hint). But seriously we just bought a lot of tarps and tants and other stuff like that so if there is anything specific that anyone is looking for please let us know. We still aren't even sure what we all have.