• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is anyone still making adaptor plates for Hemmet rims?

MrM4

I have been searching the site for info about adaptor plates, I am considering making my own. I though Id try and find the guys who made the m35/hemmet rim plates in the past and see it they had any tips. I had emailed a couple guys who I found on the site who have made them and had them for sale in the past but never got a responce. At this point it starting to get cold around here and im considering jsut buying a set of plates rather then making my own. If anyone has experance with making them or has a link to any threads with good info Id appreciate it.

For the search nazi crowd I have spent 4 days search this site and google for anything on the subject, figured Id save a few of you the trouble of typing "use the search" :cool:

Or if someone has a set of 4 around that are fair priced Im not against buying them. Any help is appreciated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To help us improve the site, could you tell me what search terms you used for 4 days? Did you do an advanced search or ?

MrM4

I found that if I used more then 1 word I would get alot of things that where not really related to what I was looking for, after searching threw alot of stuff here and around the net and I did find a few threads that were very helpful. In the end I talked to a few guys that had made them in the past and I got a local shop to make what I need. Once I had the specs things came together for me. When the plates are done Ill report how they turn out. 100dollarman had a few left so if for reason the local shop messes up I cna fall back on those.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks