• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is anyone still making adaptor plates for Hemmet rims?

MrM4

I have been searching the site for info about adaptor plates, I am considering making my own. I though Id try and find the guys who made the m35/hemmet rim plates in the past and see it they had any tips. I had emailed a couple guys who I found on the site who have made them and had them for sale in the past but never got a responce. At this point it starting to get cold around here and im considering jsut buying a set of plates rather then making my own. If anyone has experance with making them or has a link to any threads with good info Id appreciate it.

For the search nazi crowd I have spent 4 days search this site and google for anything on the subject, figured Id save a few of you the trouble of typing "use the search" :cool:

Or if someone has a set of 4 around that are fair priced Im not against buying them. Any help is appreciated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
To help us improve the site, could you tell me what search terms you used for 4 days? Did you do an advanced search or ?

MrM4

I found that if I used more then 1 word I would get alot of things that where not really related to what I was looking for, after searching threw alot of stuff here and around the net and I did find a few threads that were very helpful. In the end I talked to a few guys that had made them in the past and I got a local shop to make what I need. Once I had the specs things came together for me. When the plates are done Ill report how they turn out. 100dollarman had a few left so if for reason the local shop messes up I cna fall back on those.