• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

is this a m-37?

greenjeepster

Look at that..she is caved in.

Okay so who wants to take bets on the amount of money it would take to get the current owner to separate from it?

Given the location I say the owner thinks it is highly collectible and rare and wants at least 65 for it.

Jay: Go knock on the door and ask what he would sell it for :)

bubba_got_you

Look at that..she is caved in.

Okay so who wants to take bets on the amount of money it would take to get the current owner to separate from it?

Given the location I say the owner thinks it is highly collectible and rare and wants at least 65 for it.

Jay: Go knock on the door and ask what he would sell it for :)
i say 5k and it ran when parked lol

Nickathome

No no, even better......"I have plans for that truck......gonna restore it"..........Yeah right, roll by there 5 years from now, and it'll be in the same spot, only tires will be flat and it'll be 3 inches deeper in the mud.

pwrwagonfire

It appears to have a rectifier for a 100-amp alternator too. Is that part of the slave kit or would the larger electrical capacity make it a 'master' of sorts?
That would mean that at one point it WAS in fact an M-42, as M376x6 jokingly said before! :wink:

M-42 was a command kit which could be installed on an M-37...included a larger amp voltage system for powering extra radios and the like, amongst other things. M-42s had the rectifier in front of the radiator behind the grill.

Last edited:

m376x6

That would mean that at one point it WAS in fact an M-42, as M376x6 jokingly said before! :wink:

M-42 was a command kit which could be installed on an M-37...included a larger amp voltage system for powering extra radios and the like, amongst other things. M-42s had the rectifier in front of the radiator behind the grill.

Thanks for noticing it as well and mentioning my statement. I got a momentary warm feeling, like peeing in a pair of dark slacks in a poorly lit room. :wink:

Regards,
M376X6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks