• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a M920?

M1075

CanonNinja said:
the post above is correct... only the 911 and the trailer are up for sale... the 920 was used for size reference
Well, I talked with Jeff today and he said to expect the M920 on ebay by the weekend. :lol: Oh baby, daddy needs a new toy!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, Jeff, when I come by to get the towbar, and drop off the M920 manual, PLEASE PLEASE give me some stick time in the tank! :drool:

TacticalTruck

M1075 said:
Well, I talked with Jeff today and he said to expect the M920 on ebay by the weekend.
It's up...somethings wierd about it. Looks like a brush job on the running gear and the busted/rusty drop axel is reminiscent of the roll over M920 at Chambersburg a few months back.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks