• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is winter over yet?

b4thundr

Yep still waiting for spring to get here so i can get her out! been parked in the barn all winter. sucks! lol but the salt here in NY will eat that old iron up.

IdahoPlowboy

It is snowing right now and I am repairing my wipers right now. **** electrical problems:mad:
They started salting roads in Idaho the last few years and I am not happy about it at all.

odonnys

I've had the top off for 3 weeks now. Green_gator, I just had some family move to St.Petersburg and I'm planning a road trip for sometime this summer. It would be cool to meet another CUCV owner in person. Maybe we could get together and cruise the area:driver:

gijoe

not really still spits snow here and there and by the way i am tired commenting on 100 post so i can list something in the classifieds more dumb bs stuff like the government :deadhorse:

zout

TOOOOOOO BAD ya live all the way up there rofl
no not really

That is exactly why I am having a pig roast down here the 30th to celebrate just that - winter over and the MV runs start.

I bet your wishing ya all live a little closer about right now - was 84 yesterday and in the 70's tomorrow. Did I tell ya all the flowers are out and had to cut the grass twice already
rofl

A

A/C Cages

nope its still winter here too. Its only 83 today. brrrrrrrrr

OL AG '89

WINTER????
What the heck is that?
Oh wait I've seen pictures of that in books.
We have two season, Hot and Extra Crispy!!!
And I LOVE IT!!!
I can't believe they waste SALT on the roads, Y'all gather some of that up and come down.
I'll pour the World's largest Margarita!!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, thank the Lord the warmer weather is here. I can't wrench in the cold, busted knuckles sucks when it's freezing. Once the income issue is done, I'm back on the gun truck like flies on shyt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks