• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Robus1022

Picking up my hummer as we speak. The hood is 100% condition in pictures. Showed up and entire front of hood is smashed and cracked. Oh the fun is far from over with good ol' gp. Now the damage claim... Probably another 6 months of excuses.

Robus1022

Just what you want to see after 5+ months of gp dragging their feet....a destroyed hood. Excellent! Gp employee at the yard could literally not give a single ****. Shrugged his shoulders and walked away. He probably is the culprit..

infidel got me

Looks like someone hit it with a forklift. Front suspension is crushed in too. Nothing like the pictures
Man that really sucks, hope they make it right. I won a genny trailer not long ago both tail lights were smashed when I picked it up. They were ok in the pic. when I bid on it. Rather than argue with the yard guy I just loaded it and left, I figured it wasn't worth the stress. Yours is a little more severe -- wish you luck on the refund.

DanM7890

A lot of negativity for these auction sites from lying about the approval times to mishandling the equipment/trucks. Not good!

I hope they make it right for you Robus.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Picking up my hummer as we speak. The hood is 100% condition in pictures. Showed up and entire front of hood is smashed and cracked. Oh the fun is far from over with good ol' gp. Now the damage claim... Probably another 6 months of excuses.
It wont take that long, That is pretty cut and dry. He will likely find you a new hood on one we haven't inspected for auction that you approve of.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Just a heads up MOST key word MOST of the HEMTT's came through with a Demil change yesterday. They will now be A going forward no EUC required.

If you are currently waiting on one for a HEMTT check the account or send me a PM with the item # and I can check it for you.

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a heads up MOST key word MOST of the HEMTT's came through with a Demil change yesterday. They will now be A going forward no EUC required.

If you are currently waiting on one for a HEMTT check the account or send me a PM with the item # and I can check it for you.
My reaction exactly..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks