• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

vettman84

Woot!! Just check and was cleared last Friday. Thanks for checking on mine a few weeks ago Jwade

Hang in there guys, and Good luck on the Humvee EUC Lotto tomorrow!!

Below are my Humvee Stats

eventEUC Cleareddaysweeks
Purchase3/237/1511416.3
EUC submit4/157/159113.0

avman

GREAT NEWS for me. Got approved today for my HMMWV. Now I got to find out how to pick it up in Savanna. I have a 5.5 hour drive there and hoping I can pick it up on Friday.

MUCH THANKS TO Jwade. Thank you so much for your help.

Carrera911

Just joined this site, definitely a lot of great information on here about HMMWVs. I bought 2 in late May, an 87 not running for unknown reasons and an 89 that runs. Both EUCs were submitted on June 1st. From what I've read the standard wait is 3 months now? Kinda funny that I was out the door buying my AR the other day in 20 minutes but I have to wait 3 months for a stripped H1. Anyway, looking forward to a couple fun projects over the winter.

A quick question, I have a dealers license and marked on the EUCs that they were purchased for resale. They aren't going to deny my application because of that right? Jwade, have you seen applications pass that are marked for resale?

Fate3d

Just joined this site, definitely a lot of great information on here about HMMWVs. I bought 2 in late May, an 87 not running for unknown reasons and an 89 that runs. Both EUCs were submitted on June 1st. From what I've read the standard wait is 3 months now? Kinda funny that I was out the door buying my AR the other day in 20 minutes but I have to wait 3 months for a stripped H1. Anyway, looking forward to a couple fun projects over the winter.

A quick question, I have a dealers license and marked on the EUCs that they were purchased for resale. They aren't going to deny my application because of that right? Jwade, have you seen applications pass that are marked for resale?
Yep, you are correct the running time seems to be 3 months.

Fate3d

GREAT NEWS for me. Got approved today for my HMMWV. Now I got to find out how to pick it up in Savanna. I have a 5.5 hour drive there and hoping I can pick it up on Friday.

MUCH THANKS TO Jwade. Thank you so much for your help.
Did you pick her up? How was it?

cruzinz28

This week will be my 12-Week anniversary from date of purchase... Hopefully the approval gods are with me and the planets start aligning correctly so I only have a short time to go before I can pick my truck up. For all those waiting... The Tuesday lottery is almost upon us again. Good Luck to all those still waiting!!!

Bocephus

Hoping today will be my day!!!! Do any of you know what time they get the updates for the Tuesday EUC's? Meaning, will the website reflect who was approved in the morning, afternoon, etc...?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Today makes 13 weeks for me. SentJWade a pm 3-4 weeks ago and still no response
I just verified that was true. I am sorry I tend to get my fair share of PM's and it must have got caught in the scramble to answer them all. I did respond to the one today with good news though. Today was a very good approval day that caught up quite a bit. I think we should start seeing these time frames go down a bit. However GL is selling a lot of bayonet's this week that are all EUC items which will increase there volume.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks