• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

infidel got me

Katavic-- out of site outta mind. Somehow I just cant do that. My buddy has his Humvee at my house and I have been working/installing all his new parts. Call it shop therapy!

Bocephus

So how does protocol work when your EUC is approved? Do you literally just have to keep checking the EUC status page and look for it to change? Does this happen in the morning/afternoon on these lotto Tuesdays?

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
So how does protocol work when your EUC is approved? Do you literally just have to keep checking the EUC status page and look for it to change? Does this happen in the morning/afternoon on these lotto Tuesdays?
Its a manual process flipping them over so it is usually done by noon.

Bocephus

Hey Jwade - you've been a big help and I appreciate, but from your last comment, can I bother you to look at another sale event for me.

Sale Event # 14301
Item # 685583

Thanks,
Bryan

cruzinz28

I am posting my final timeline in the EUC Thread. I will be picking my HMMWV up Thursday of this week and will definitely post my experience in regards to pickup for those that might be picking up from the same location.

I want to thank JWADE for his patience and help through the process!!!

At roughly 10-Weeks I did ask him for an update. Obviously there was no change, but he did say my particular auction date should be coming up fro approval soon because he looked at the previous weeks approvals. Without any correspondence from me, JWADE did take the time to shoot me a short email letting me know that I was close on week 11, and then I had a follow email yesterday morning that I would be happy with the results when I check the website Tuesday morning.

April 28th @ 8:00 AM

- Sent EUC in on April 28th @ 8:00 AM

April 28th @ 2:31 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my EUC looked great but I did not attach the copy of the drivers license

April 28th @ 3:05 PM
- Got Email from Gov Planet that my license picture was okay

April 29th @ 8:40 AM

- EUC Status says "EUC Sent"

May 5th @ 1:30 PM
- EUC Status says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval"

May 24th @ 1:30 PM
- EUC Status says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" (Last Updated 5/3/16)

July 7th @ 1:16 PM
- EUC Status says "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" (Last Updated 5/3/16)

August 2nd @ 9:18 AM
- Iron Planet Email Received APPROVED!!!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Did those of you that were approved yesterday get an automated email from us letting you know? These were supposed to start going out but I am not positive they have been? I have been asking for them for awhile, we are on the ball with those emails telling you to pay us, but for some reason haven't been able to get these ones right aua:deadhorse:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
...we are on the ball with those emails telling you to pay us, but for some reason haven't been able to get these ones right aua:deadhorse:

Gee... I wonder why? LOL! :whistle:rofl

Haha, Glad we got some approvals gents. Now, let's start some recovery stories!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks