• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Sparo2

Watch a month turn into 2-3 months. There has got to be a better way to process these EUCs and SF97s. Then again it could also be a lack of man power.

It's just ridiculous that people have to wait at least 4 months to even be able to do anything with their vehicles.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wondering, is it possible to do a "pre-purchase" EUC? I know that would cause additional work most likely in the short term, but maybe like TSA precheck or something. Just a thought.

Sparo2

Just wondering, is it possible to do a "pre-purchase" EUC? I know that would cause additional work most likely in the short term, but maybe like TSA precheck or something. Just a thought.
I highly doubt they would move a muscle prior to receiving any kinda of payment. They would lose money in the event that said person doesn't go through with the purchase. Or maybe what if said person offered to pay for the background check (EUC) up front. Now that right should be an option. It will eleminate a lot of unhappy buyers.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I highly doubt they would move a muscle prior to receiving any kinda of payment. They would lose money in the event that said person doesn't go through with the purchase. Or maybe what if said person offered to pay for the background check (EUC) up front. Now that right should be an option. It will eleminate a lot of unhappy buyers.
We've tried to work through how that would work but with the current system its just not possible.

I have seen guys buy the cheapest EUC item they could find and go through it the first time. Then they are treated as a previous buyer on the more expensive item and usually get it within 2 weeks.

Sparo2

We've tried to work through how that would work but with the current system its just not possible.

I have seen guys buy the cheapest EUC item they could find and go through it the first time. Then they are treated as a previous buyer on the more expensive item and usually get it within 2 weeks.
There's no way I could get away with buying a 2nd EUC item. I haven't even told my wife's out this one. Shhhhh. Don't say anything.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok just a tease, but keep your heads up.

image.jpg

They do clear eventually, and they do come home !

I was travelling yesterday and won't be home for a few days so even a longer wait, but..... My wife unloaded the truck and played with it for awhile. Informed me in the first text with pics that it was time for me to get my own.

God I love this woman.

Sparo2

Ok just a tease, but keep your heads up.

View attachment 639299

They do clear eventually, and they do come home !

I was travelling yesterday and won't be home for a few days so even a longer wait, but..... My wife unloaded the truck and played with it for awhile. Informed me in the first text with pics that it was time for me to get my own.

God I love this woman.
Congrats man. How many weeks did it take to get your EUC approved?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks