• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Gunzy

Got both of my June ones last week. I know the only reason it was faster is because I had to do one in April for a MEP804A.

springbok

GovPlanet and EUCs

Figured I would start a thread about EUC status. I know it has been covered before. Wanted to let people post their status to let people get an idea of processing times and how things are progressing.
I put on in on 6/24 and it is in EUC sent status.
I know they are working to speed up the process. Lets see how they are doing.
They told me 4 to 6 weeks...

jake-cutter

Tomorrow will be 9 weeks for me. They originally told me 4-5 weeks and then that changed to 7 weeks. Mine has been submitted to TSC for awhile now. I am hoping today, but will see. I am wondering how the Veritread quotes work after the EUC is approved and how fast they can get it to me?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Figured I would start a thread about EUC status. I know it has been covered before. Wanted to let people post their status to let people get an idea of processing times and how things are progressing.
I put on in on 6/24 and it is in EUC sent status.
I know they are working to speed up the process. Lets see how they are doing.
They told me 4 to 6 weeks...
One was already started 4 months ago. Merged the threads.

Last edited:
So I checked my status today after I was emailed that my guarantee time period is up. I'm still listed as pending, but the website now tells me that my pickup time has lapsed, and I'll begin accruing storage fees. Is that an error on their website, like someone said previously in this thread? Or is my guarantee really gone before I get the truck and I'm getting charged X/day storage waiting on paperwork?

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
You wont be charged storage fee's while waiting for the EUC to clear. The dates/emails are completely automated by the website. We use the IronPlanet platform and still tweaking things for the GP format as best we can. Also the IronClad Assurance will be honored from the date when pick up is possible.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I checked my status today after I was emailed that my guarantee time period is up. I'm still listed as pending, but the website now tells me that my pickup time has lapsed, and I'll begin accruing storage fees. Is that an error on their website, like someone said previously in this thread? Or is my guarantee really gone before I get the truck and I'm getting charged X/day storage waiting on paperwork?

Call and talk to someone. Do not assume that you are covered.

tage

Call Iron Planet as Gov planet are ignorant with the pick ups. You should read all of the fine print, but the guarantee starts once the EUC is cleared.
In my case I was a low volume lot where the GP attendant was not there until the 2 weeks had passed... Iron planet will work with you though. As far as hoping that the IronClad Assurance is worth anything. Again read the fine print. A lot of things are not covered, and normal wear and tear on a HMMWV could mean just about anything... Hope you didn't pay too much and have inflated tires on pick up.

Gave them a call. They were very nice and explained that the website auto flags sales as ready for pick up and sends an email after X days, but doesn't know what units require an EUC. (as stated in a previous post I think)

Mine was stated as "Engine Started and Ran" All pictures showed good rubber too. We'll see what it's like when my EUC clears and I actually get delivery.

With a sight unseen auction, I'm not exactly expecting the best. But for 7k purchase price, I have plenty of left over funds to get it spruced up.

fnpurist

EUC sent 6/29 , sent to TSC 7/21 . I called GP and they are telling me it's going to take 6-8 weeks now that he status has changed. They originally told me 6-8 weeks total when I first bought the hmmwv. This is bull****. They need to be honest upfront and light a fire under the TSC's ass and get the ball rolling.

tage

^^ lol.. wait like the rest of us. There's more people then just you waiting for clearance. Especially since you've only been waiting three weeks. SMH

Last edited:

FL_Frank

"air launched missle trailer out of Jacksonville" - I was looking at those as well. Nice new trailer for my tractor for hauling tree parts around property - let us know how the EUC goes!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks