• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

HASSON1911

Well by that time line I should be expecting to clear in about another 2 weeks. Haha, gotta laugh. I do still love to atleast have the opportunity to finally have my dream MV.

MaiNiaK

I am in the same boat. Paid invoice on June 4th no SF-97 to date. When I called GP they said they have changed up their routing to speed things up? Funny my purchase back in February resulted in my SF-97 being received in 28 days. Previous purchases with GL SF-97 30 to 45 days. Maybe they should go back to the original way they started. Folks waiting on EUC clearance seem to having the same fate.
Ive been calling every Monday checking on my SF-97. (Needed it to finish a loan process that started on June 4th) Yesterday I spoke with a lady at GovPlanet. Explained my situation to her and she put me on hold while she tracked down my SF-97. She found it in thier titling department in California and had them overnight express it to me through FedEx. Recieved it today at 2pm. (Just in the nick of time)

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I am in the same boat. Paid invoice on June 4th no SF-97 to date. When I called GP they said they have changed up their routing to speed things up? Funny my purchase back in February resulted in my SF-97 being received in 28 days. Previous purchases with GL SF-97 30 to 45 days. Maybe they should go back to the original way they started. Folks waiting on EUC clearance seem to having the same fate.
you have to take into mind that since the HMMWVs are now eligible for the SF97. That all the people who bought one prior called in asking for one. So several hundred got added to the flow. We are getting through them as quickly as we can I promise.

kojo0513

Bought May 13th. Submitted EUC that day. Still awaiting to this day. Shows Submitted on the 24 of June.

But hey I get my SF97 added to the sale.

ravensnest

6/3 Auction, called today to inquire again on my SF-97. Spoke with a very courteous Gentlemen that exclaimed that they were being overwhelmed with calls for status on paperwork at that time he input my item number paused and then requested permission to put me on hold while he contacted the title department, again very courteous. When he came back on the line he stated that he was unable to speak with anyone and asked for a phone number and stated that someone from the title department or himself would call me right back to give me a status. That was at 12:00 EST as of now no update. Two months and no one can even give me a status, if I ran my business like this I would be bankrupt. It must be nice to have a captive customer base. I am trying to be patient however it is getting old hearing we are overwhelmed. Hire more help!

HASSON1911

6/3 Auction, called today to inquire again on my SF-97. Spoke with a very courteous Gentlemen that exclaimed that they were being overwhelmed with calls for status on paperwork at that time he input my item number paused and then requested permission to put me on hold while he contacted the title department, again very courteous. When he came back on the line he stated that he was unable to speak with anyone and asked for a phone number and stated that someone from the title department or himself would call me right back to give me a status. That was at 12:00 EST as of now no update. Two months and no one can even give me a status, if I ran my business like this I would be bankrupt. It must be nice to have a captive customer base. I am trying to be patient however it is getting old hearing we are overwhelmed. Hire more help!
I do love that. How they can demand money within a week and then you hear nothing for 2 months or longer. Name one other business that can do that and stay afloat.... Govt doesn't count either. haha

springbok

Hitting the 3 month mark on my EUC and starting to get a little tired of the wait. I have had many EUC's clear when I would buy from GL. This is just crazy. At this rate how are they going to be able to hold prices up on buying something you have to wait 3 months for. Don't worry though "They are adding more staff." the gov does not "add staff" very fast so maybe sometime next year we will start to see EUCs clear in a realistic timeframe.

Called and they stated they were told that the EUC turnaround time would not exceed 3 weeks. So if that is in their contract more needs to be done. It would be nice to see nobody bid on anything that needs an EUC until they get it fixed..
I told them this is a major issue that will really start hurting sales and the fact that as a buyer we are putting out a good deal of money that is in limbo for months and they should not require full payment until the EUC clears.
Maybe 25% up front and the rest when your EUC clears.
Not many businesses would last with these practices.
**** at this point I would almost just rather have my money back

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks