• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Stein12501

Springbok that gives me hope. It's been 3 going on 4 weeks for me. Hoping to get out of town before the traffic jam begins. I was looking on buying another but I think I will hold off. Congrats on your good news!

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
Jwade , what percentage of EUC's are being denied and trucks having to be re-listed ?

If buyer is a US citizen, they have not been declined as of yet. We have had maybe 20 that were won by non-citizens. They were mostly in the beginning we have restricted bidding on EUC items buy IP address they must be within the US to bid so that cut way down on it.

MrArmyAnt

Sold on 6/24 funds and EUC 6/29. Still no word, and no word on refund for farm exempt. I cant even talk to a live person or get an email response. I'd just rather have a refund at this point.

deoppressoliber

Sold on 6/24 funds and EUC 6/29. Still no word, and no word on refund for farm exempt. I cant even talk to a live person or get an email response. I'd just rather have a refund at this point.
Hello...your tax refund either as reseller or farm or other if you submitted your tax form in your packet will not be issued till either the bill of lading is submitted after your EUC clears showing the unit went to your home state either by their shipping service (bill of lading) or statement showing where the unit was delivered. But nothing happens till after the EUC clears. Good luck

Sandman02ds

Hello all. Newbie to the forum, but have been watching this thread since I purchased my HV back in July.

After reading all these EUC horror stories, and as a first time buyer, I decided to email the DLA directly and simply ask what the process was, what to expect, if there was an automated way to check on the status of it. My purchase was on 07/22/2015 and it was "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" on 08/02/2015. I sent the email on 8/31/2015. The same day, I received an email that I was CC'd in that simply said, "Please give him the information requested."

On Tuesday 09/01/2015, my EUC was approved; less than a month from the time submitted, and again as a first time buyer. I certainly was not being impatient, but simply looking to be more educated regarding the process.

If you're still having issues, PM me and I'll give you the email address. Also, just to put this out there, GovPlanet has been extremely helpful with the process...except during the pick-up process for a trailer I purchased. The good out-weighs the bad though. lol

04mustang

My Euc was submitted on 20 August and was approved 4 September.
This was my second euc ever and with gp. The first one was for a m116a3 trailer and took a couple of months. This most recent one was for a hmmwv.
And I have to say that gp has been very helpful in the process and I have enjoyed doing business with them.

my EUC was submitted to TSC on 7/24.... still nothing....
When I called the TSC this week, the helpful gentleman I spoke with told me that he was approving ones submitted around 7/13. And next week they will be approving ones from around 7/20 and so on.

Judging by recent approval posts, who knows if they are adhering strictly to that.

Still no idea why my EUC was given to GP on 7/1 and they didn't submit it until 7/20.

WAZ44

I won bid on 7/15, EUC submitted. Received email from GovPlanet on 9/3 at 11:43pm congratulating me on purchase and release of equipment.
Now they want to charge me storage fees and take away the ironclad insurance as of 9/5. Due to not removing equipment in a timely manner. WTF???

Sandman02ds

I won bid on 7/15, EUC submitted. Received email from GovPlanet on 9/3 at 11:43pm congratulating me on purchase and release of equipment.
Now they want to charge me storage fees and take away the ironclad insurance as of 9/5. Due to not removing equipment in a timely manner. WTF???
Doesn't sound right. I was just approved on the 1st and it shows my dates as:

9/14/15 Last Day to Pickup without incurring storage charges
9/16/15 IronClad Assurance Buyer Protection period Expired

Last edited:
When I called the TSC this week, the helpful gentleman I spoke with told me that he was approving ones submitted around 7/13. And next week they will be approving ones from around 7/20 and so on.

Judging by recent approval posts, who knows if they are adhering strictly to that.

Still no idea why my EUC was given to GP on 7/1 and they didn't submit it until 7/20.
That sounds accurate. My EUC had a 7/13 date on it and it was posted as approved today.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
you won't be charged storage those emails are automated as long as you aren't abusing and letting items sit there for a month there won't be issues. Unfortunately people do abuse the system and we have to threaten or they won't remove it for months on end. Ironclad assurance is honored from euc approval date.

WAZ44

false alarm my release is not approved I spoke with someone @ GOV PLANET The Email that was sent to me was only congratulating me on my purchase the eligible dispute perriod milestone has occurred and we consider these transactions successfully concluded ... was part of the Email So I wait also they said thank you for using Gov Planet and hope to continue to serve my truck needs in the future OK DATE OF SALE 7/15 2015 when does snow start falling out west

kojo0513

EUCs from recent GovPlanet Auctions

Been nearly a month and have yet to receive my paperwork.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442332441.565735.jpg

Lol. Two weeks later and still nothing.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks