• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I will be more than happy to send you a picture of the Mountain of SF97's we got from CA that there is a few of us trying to go through. I was here until well after 8PM last night and signed my name around 300 times yesterday to try and get these out. I AM TRYING to get caught up. Might I add that is on top of about 20 other things that I am doing. I have kids who I get home to barely tuck into bed right now so quite frankly yes it has taken a couple of weeks.

Also Just a heads up if you request a FL state title it will take a bit longer, they go from TX to FL and back to TX and that backlog was also sitting in CA and is now here. FL takes 7-10 business days to get them back to us and will only process 30 a day from any given vendor.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
make sure you check your status on their website. I never got an approval email or snail letter that I was supposed to get to tell me the item had cleared. So far so good with no storage fees or any pressure as the EUC shows cleared 6 days ago! Hopefully I can snag it next week.

TacticalTruck

I should have quoted Tacticaltruck post #374
One month ago I said this:
08-18-2015, 14:24
TacticalTruck replied to a thread EUCs from recent GovPlanet Auctions in EUC Help
Waiting over a month for EUC to clear on Humvee and near TWO months waiting for a title on M1078. I bought both of these trucks because I had them...

Back then it was closer to three months on the title. I don't blame GP for the slow EUC on the Humvee but I bought the M1078 in early MAY and no title.

Last edited:

Sandman02ds

I just spoke to a GP rep on Tuesday and he said that they are revamping the title process in hopes of cutting down the wait time, but in the mean time have put a hold on all titles for about 2 additional weeks. I ended up cancelling my Florida title since the process for it hadn't been started yet and now I have a future credit of $156.00 to use toward something else.

Last edited:

deoppressoliber

I just spoke to a GP rep on Tuesday and he said that they are revamping the title process in hopes of cutting down the wait time, but in the mean time have put a hold on all titles for about 2 additional weeks. I ended up cancelling my Florida title since the process for it hadn't been started yet and now I have a future credit of $156.00 to use toward something else.
Sir good luck on that credit... I've been waiting a month now for a tax reimbursement

Sandman02ds

It shows the credit on my updated invoice. Plus I received an email from the gentleman that helped me which stated the credit. If there is ever a question of it, I have proof.

fnpurist

That's BS you've been waiting that long. I've been told twice its suppose to take 30 business days from when the euc clears. Did you call to make sure they didn't misplace your paperwork or something?

springbok

I am lucky in that I did not need to get an SF-97 but there seems to be a trend here with GP pointing fingers.
First it was the EUCs being held up as Battle Creak only had 2 people that could do them and (insert the other 50 reasons here)
Now we are seeing the same for the titles:

"Also Just a heads up if you request a FL state title it will take a bit longer, they go from TX to FL and back to TX and that backlog was also sitting in CA and is now here. FL takes 7-10 business days to get them back to us and will only process 30 a day from any given vendor."

Yes, we know that JWade is working hard and having to stay late and we thank you for that. The issue is GP is all about sell sell sell and did not have a proper support backend process in place. I hate to see what happens to wait times after this weeks auction.
On a side note, as frustrating as it was waiting on my EUC it was worth it in the end. The new addition is a gem...

WAZ44

received some good news the EUC has been cleared making arrangements for pick up my history is date of sale 7-15-15 submit 7-20-15 release 9-18-15

jpz66

Well well !

Checked my GP account for status update and BAM ! There it was ...EUC Approved ! submitted on 7/22 ....approved yesterday. Now just waiting on SF97.

Made some calls and arranged pick up....and had the M998 in my possession by noon today !

What really got me, was that the VeriTread 'bids' for shipping the M998 from just off post ( Ft Lewis ) to me were coming in at anything from $420 to over $700 ! .....for a whopping 37 mile delivery ! Me and a buddy of mine went in and picked up ourselves....cost...? About $ 14 in gas for the trip over and back home......

Joe

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks